We are a religious congregation of Pontifical right, founded by Father Agustín Nistal García (C.Ss.R.) and Maria Teresa Rivera Carrillo in Mexico, on September 17, 1934.
We, the sisters integrated in the Congregation of the Missionaries of Our Lady of Perpetual Help and participants of the same divine vocation, are called by God to live our religious consecration in communion of life to evangelize the poor, and are associated with the salvific mission of the Church by the public profession of the evangelical counsels of chastity, poverty and obedience (cf. PC 2 e; c. 607). (C #s 1-2)
Our Titular and Patroness is the Virgin of Perpetual Help, under whose maternal protection and constant aid we carry out our mission in the Church3 (LG 56; c. 663 §4). We contemplate and imitate the life of Mary, Mother of the Redeemer, in her unconditional surrender; her attitudes as a disciple inspire and configure our being and doing (cf. Lk 1.38; Jn. 19 26-27); she shows us Her Son, the Way, the Truth and the Life (cf. Jn. 14, 6); she teaches us to radiate the light of her Son through charity, compassion, humility, tenderness, love for the interior life, joy and simplicity:4 "Do whatever He tells you" (Jn. 2, 5). (C #7).